Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Innocent flowers

Hello, Crafteezee friends!

Elena is here. 
Today I will show you some flowers I've made using Lady E Hydrangea flowers and leaves die set. These dies are really amazing and give a vast amount of opportunities for flower making. 




 The petals were warmed, rolled and stretched, the ways I used really often to shape my foamiran flowers. The other benefits using these types of making flowers is that the colours are mixing when you roll the petals and the final result is absolutely adorable. 




To enhance this innocent colour palette I added glossy accents using acrylic ink glitter and glitter stamens.



I shaded the leaves with a Dark Cool Grey Mungyo oil pastel so in that way they can contrast to the delicate flowers.



I hope you like my new flower spread and I can not wait to hear your comments :-)


 Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great crafty week!
Hugs,
Elena xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment