Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Mini album with Laserowe Love - Vintage Trip

Hi, Henriëtte here today sharing a mini photo album I made using Vintage trip papers
from Laserowe Love.
The theme of this paper collection is France/Paris and these were perfect for my pictures from the citytrip to Paris we took November last year.





It's a very simple album to make, I used one book binder ring to hold the photo mat pages.
The pages are 14 x 14 cm. I cut 4 pieces of white cardstock and glued the patterned papers
 on both sides. Then  I punched a hole in the corner of each sheet and inserted an eyelet.

I also made a banner and tag to make the mini album more fun and 
used tags from the paper set between some of the pages.



On the ring I attached a string of lace and also a small Eiffel Tower Charm.
The front of the album is decorated with flowers, lace and a scrap man die cut.

All the text snippets I typed on my computer and printed them out.

Here are pictures of the pages.







I fussy cut the flowers from the papers.





This page has a little pocket to put in more photo's.






I hope you enjoyed my little mini album!
Thanks for stopping by the Crafteezee Blog.

Hugs, Henriëtte.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and simple way of storing precious memories. Beautiful embellishments, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete