Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Gift card with Mintay Bloomville

Hello everyone! Henriëtte here. Today I'm sharing this cute little envelop with gift card.




I used the Mintay Bloomville papers.
First I downloaded a free envelop template (here) and traced it on the patterned paper.
Then I cut is out, made the scores and glue it together.
It measures 8.5 x 6 cm.




I made the card so it fits in the little envelop.
The front and the back of the card are decorated with the pretty Bloomville papers.




The front of the envelop is embellished with flowers and cut outs.




On the back of the envelop is a kind of seal with a fussy cut butterfly.




For closure I used blue chord and a heartshaped charm.




I love making little envelopes with small cards in it. They just look so cute.




Thanks for visiting the Crafteezee blog.

Hugs, Henriëtte.






No comments:

Post a Comment