Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Foamiran hydrangeas

Hello, Henriëtte here today sharing foamiran hydrangeas. 
I made three different kinds.

A few years ago I made a photo tutorial on my own blog on how I make the
 hydrangea flowers. You can find it here.

Here's a picture of the 3 different kinds of hydrangeas I've made using Crafteezee 
foamiran and stamens.



The one on the left is my favourite. I made it using mauve colored foamiran and each petal is pressed on a mold to give the petals the texture.
There are about 30 flowers in this small bunch.




I just love the vintage look.




The flowers in the centre of the first picture are colored using purple, pink and blue chalks. 
I used chalks but you can also use pastel oils, inks or paints.
You can give white foamiran any color you like, just experiment and combine colors.
I didn't give the petals any texture but they still look pretty.






I made the white hydrangea by rolling the petals between my fingers after I warmed the foam against my iron. The flowers have some texture but also have a bit different shape.







Making hydreangea flowers is a time consuming process but definitely worth it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Henriette.




Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment