Pages

Sunday 7 July 2019

Mintay dreamer card

Hello crafty friends its Stephanie here  I just wanted to share my new card using the new gorgeous Mintay Dreamer collection. I just love the soft colours in this collection' I started off by cutting a strip of my pattern paper gluing  it into the centre of my card. I then cut the door from the bonus sheet again adding it to the centre using 3d foam pads for dimension.


I made a brick wall as shown I then added my chosen embellishments to the centre of the card. I place the beaded pearl strip to the centre of the door then added the cream lace flowers I then added the ribbon slider in the centre of the flowers a perfect place to add my best wishes sign.


thanks for looking hugs Stephanie xx "

1 comment:

  1. Magnifique création.
    Je n'ai pas trouvé le résultat du challenge : April challenge - Add chipboard.
    Pouvez-vous m'indiquer l'article qui donne le résultat ?
    D'avance merci. J'aime beaucoup votre blog et les créations de la DT.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful creation.
    I did not find the result of the challenge: April challenge - Add chipboard.
    Can you show me the article that gives the result?
    Thanks in advance. I love your blog and the creations of the DT.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete