Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Card with Ice Skater

 Hello Everyone!! it's Margot here ... today it is my turn to show you what I have created with amazing Dutch Doobadoo products and fabulous Noor! Design dies . I' ve made a very simple and effective card. 


I have used Vintage Flourish leaf die ...it is a perfect addition to any floral arrangement .


I have also added lovely flourishes from Oval die set ... one in pale yellow and one in green :)


I have diecut beautiful corners from Square frame and corners ... two in dark brown and three in cream ... and I have added foam pads to the brown corners to give dimension.
 I have decorated them using white pearls.


Finally I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Ice Skater ... isn't she lovely ??



There are some new releases coming out, if you would like to win a surprise present, then leave a comment and Tracy will pick a random winner.


 Don't forget over Noor! Design UK, if the stock is showing zero you can still purchase it and as soon as it comes in Tracy will send it out.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a fabulous and crafty weekend .






The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love the flower and die arrangement! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! Really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skater is really amazingly beautiful, but so is the entire card thoug. I love how you made this. Really gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely a fab creation. I adore how you arranged the gorgeous dies shown in the picture with pretty flowers and that skating girl is too cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and I agree the skaters are brilliant. Lovely make x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but very effective, love it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love these little skaters. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Love the skater! They are all stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, at first sight it looks simply but when you look further is is so detailed, lovely! Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete