Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

Frosty The Snowman

 Good morning,
Fleur here, I hope you are well.

I have a winter card to share today.

I have several of the Noor! dies!
To make the flower I have used the Floral Flourishes Flower No.2
I cut 3 of each from the 2 middle size dies.

I sanded the edges and layered the die cuts. 

I then randomly curled the petals. to created a more natural look.
For the bunting I used the gorgeous Label & Tag die,
This is so useful as you get 4 cute tags from one cut.
They look great if you mix & Match them
The Alphabet & Numbers die is great to make up personal sentiments
The completed banner
 I have added lots of texture paste to add to the snowy look.

I hope I have inspired you today.

BIG HUGZ



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: