Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Shabby Priscila

Good morning everyone,

I hope you enjoyed the inspiration the team gave you last week and I can tell you, you are all in for a treat this week.  :)

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Flower with 4 Petals Stencil.  This is currently out of stock due to popularity but will be back in before the end of the week.  You can still place your order even though it states zero stock and it will be sent out to you immediately it arrives :)


I have used the oh so gorgeous ladybird die and added ladybirds using corrugated card around the edges of the card, sooooo love these.





I cut two tags out of the papers and added sentiments , tied with vax cord and I have added a little love heart hanger, sweet.



I have added a prima rose as the main flower and decorated with a two tone rose and rose bud and I then cut a rolled rose die cut from the matching paper to add a matching rose to the  mix. That's the good thing about the rolled roses dies, you can make them match your papers :)

I have used two leaf dies, links at the bottom.


A close up of the rolled rose made from matching paper.  


I cut a fence out of the matching paper too 

I have also added shabby pink frantage and flakes to the Dutch Doobadoo paper art ribbon bow.  This fitted perfectly to the Heart die cut, beautiful.  The text is also from the Sending Love Text set.


A close up of the ladybirds, aren't they just the cutest.









Follow Me on Pinterest


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card, so many beautiful dies and details x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope your enjoying playing with your goodies :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing project, so many lovely elements and details! A masterpiece!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Great way to add different texture using the corrugated card with those darling ladybirds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amaIng. I can see several things there for my wishlist, love the ladybirds and the tags and heart especially

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love that ladybird border and the vintage flourishes. Gorgeous card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Tracy, I adore everything about it, all the fabulous embellishments, the colouring is stunning & the ladybirds are on my wanted list xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning card! I love everything about it! The rolled roses and tag no 2 is wow!

    ReplyDelete