Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wintery LO

Hello and happy Wednesday !! Margot here today to share with you another project created using fabulous Noor! Design dies and Dutch Doobadoo products.  The list of the materials used can be found at  the bottom of this post.


I have used beautiful Dutch Doobadoo Ice Skate stencil and I've added some lovely  snowflakes from the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Snowflake set .
 I've also used the Dutch Doobadoo mask Ice Stars with structure paste.



I have also used my favourite Border die .

I have added lovely Vintage Flourish Leaf die , flowers and I've also used beautiful Oval die set ( frame and leaves ).


 I've used the Dutch Doobadoo Ice Skaters.

                                       I hope you will play along in our monthly Challenge
Thank you for stopping by... have a lovely day .


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, I have some of the paper art snowflakes they are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous layout! x

    ReplyDelete