Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Elegance

 Hi, Fleur here,
I hope this week hasn't been too windy for you!

I have a card to share using one of the elegant silhouette ladies today.
This one is Floral Lady (1)
I have used the border die and cut it in half to create a longer 
embellishment to tuck behind my image.
I love this pretty Love Heart frame so much &
 the beautiful Sending Love stamps fit perfectly.

 I hope you like my card

HUGZ



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

8 comments:

  1. Absolut gorgeous card here, that´s for sure. And these dies are just so beautiful too. Such a wonderful job done here, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :)
    I was just thinking how big that heart is :) Thank you for showing :)
    Renii

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a silhouette beauty, totally admirable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! This is so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this one is a beauty Fleur really different x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like how you have used this stamp & love the heart die behind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous. Love the ripped heart. Hugz

    ReplyDelete