Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

Flowers Petals




Hi everyone, Keeley here!

Do you remember me posting this on Face Book?  Its the Shape Art Flower with 4 Petals.

 

No! well I'm here today to share my finished project, along with close ups, some of the dies you may remember and some are new ones... so look out for the new ones, see if you can spot them!



I have used the Paper Bloc with this card and coloured my image to match them, the papers are called Romance, they are stunning!

I see one! it's the new cutting and embossing frame die


The Paper Art bows are fabulous too, I inked them with clear embossing  and then added Frantage to give a little sparkle.


I see another!..... it's actually a corner die but I decided to use it as a border, I cut 2 and added a little colour to enhance the embossing.


The butterflies clear stamp are new to me too, the details of the veins are unbelievable.


and lastly... the Ladybird border die... loving the spots on this, its soooo cute.


Now! I haven't listed all the dies that I have used, we would be here all day if I did, but everything I have used can be found in the links below.  

If you do happen to find the products are out of stock, you can still purchase them, Tracy will get them in for you and as soon as the arrive she will send them out... How cool is this!

That's all from me today, I hope you have enjoyed my creation and will visit again, you can find more creations over on my blog... just click here.







3 comments:

  1. It is such an awesome card here Keeley, sooooooo beautiful, and these dies are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Keeley ! I love every aspect of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!
    What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete