Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Especially For You

Good morning Everyone,

I have been lucky to be playing with some of the new arrivals at Noor!DesignUK.  Yayyyy.

Before I get onto my card, don't forget the monthly challenge of  "With Love"  right here at  Noor!DesignUK, you could win a £20 voucher to spend in store :)

Ooooooo I have lots of yummy goodies on this card to share with you :)  

The base has been created using the Dutch Doobadoo Flower with 4 petals stencil and used for all the layers of papers.


I'm loving all the new products......


You can also see the new Flower Circle die which comes with a matching corner die, which you can just about see on the right hand side of this picture. All links at the bottom of the post.




You can see the new flower circle border die at the bottom of the image.


I have also used the new leaf dies from Noor!DesignUK.  Aren't they gorgeous. 


The beautiful butterflies border die accompanied by the Butterflies 2 pcs to make the layered centres.

The beautiful new flower circle corner die which matches the flower circle and border can be seen clearly in the picture below.  Aren't they just gorgeous.


I have also used the new banner die and the next text sentiments that go with the two sizes of banners and again you can see the flower circle border die too.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. Wowser! Absolutely stunning Tracy! Love your colouring and all of the gorgeous details, awesome! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my this is so beautiful. I absolutely love the bling on this one too, it really finish it of in total beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the flower circle and border and also the leaf dies. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, so many beautiful details, the new leaves are gorgeous x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really do like this card Tracy it's another stunner!!
    Loving the new banner die & stamps, another on the wish list I think lol!
    Think I will enjoy using my new leaf flourish dies when they arrive cant wait :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stencils make such a great base and this is another beautiful creation, gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete