Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Wintery Snowman

 Hello Noor! Design fans. It's Margot here today and I have a wintery card to share with you.
I have used the Noor! Design dies and added some of the Dutch Doobadoo products.


I have created a lovely frame using absolutely fabulous Border Die ...there are many different ways you can use this die :)


I have also used my favourite Oval die ... so beautiful and elegant.


I have added some handmade flowers and  gorgeous Vintage Flourish leaf die.



I have used also some of the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Snowflakes and a Paper Art Snowman.

Thank you for stopping by .Be sure to come back tomorrow for another Amazing project.  Have a wonderful Day!





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely icy feel to this gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with really pretty dies!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and so many beautiful dies, l need them all lol x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the flowers & the dies too!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! That leaf die is soooo pretty!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am SO pinning this when I get to my computer!! What a great idea and I love that there's no colored image! Gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping back to say thank you for my order - l can't believe just 17 hours from order to receipt - fantastic service, just need time to play now :) x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, reall appreciate it. Enjoy your goodies. If you get a minute would really appreciate the feedback on the Facebook page. Thank you
      Tracy x

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete