Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

3D Bonnet

 Good morning everyone. Today I am sharing a a project using my Silhouette Cameo. Sadly my machine doesn't get much use. I've decided as guest designer she should come out more often. I wanted to make something that I could display my foamiran flowers on. 
I have had this cutting file for a few years now but never got to use it. Things take over in our lifes and you just loose your mojo. But boy - didn't it return? I just adore how this turned out.
I did have a few teething problems as I had to cut a lot of the pieces out with a craft knife. This took a while. Tammy needs a new blade for my cameo.
I made the foamiran rose a while a go. So used a make-up sponge to distress a little to match the wonderful papers I used. I know I've said this before but I am in love with Mintay Papers, so lush. 
A must have!

Happy crafting. Hugs Tammy x



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:<

No comments:

Post a Comment