Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Lollipop Card

 Good morning everyone. Today's post is another Wedding Card. I did say in my last post, that I've a few wedding makes. I've seen this style card for a long time now and it's been on my to-do-list for months. As guest designer I thought it was the perfect opportunity to make one.

The Lemoncraft kit " Yesterday " is one of my favorite papers, as I love the soft colour's and a huge fan of roses. 

I've also added one of my foamiran flowers that I made using Rosy Owl die and Lady E die for leaves. Paper leaves from the Yesterday kit are cut out, I added a little water to them and scrunched them a little. Once dried gives a lovely finish.

Enjoy the rest of your day and happy crafting.
Hugs Tammy
xx
The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment