Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Nautical scrapbook mini album

Hi everyone!

Relive your sea-side holiday, those wonderful summer days on the beach. The walks along the coastline and spent watching waves crash onto the shore… 
Influenced by the never-ending blue of the Black Sea I'd like to show you my resent creation, a mini scrapbook album.




The nautical Pion Design collection, which I've used is full of whimsical prints in a beautiful beach palette of sandy beige, see blue, turquoise and brown





Arriving in my native land this summer, I found myself on the beach where I spent three unforgettable days. There I collected some precious sea treasures, seashells and golden sand, which you can see in the front page of my album. 




Lots of beautiful mini flowers embellish my marine mixed media mood board, of course, made from foamiran using a mould and coloured with oil pastels.





Many maritime bits and pieces ware used to create this lovely memory catcher such as the mixed media goodies; the gorgeous tape filmstrip; the amazing Scrapman doilies; a pearl sea-star charm and those gorgeous chipboards from the sea-side collection of Scrapiniec. You can see all of them below. 




 Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful crafty week!
Hugs!
Elena xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


No comments:

Post a Comment