Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Life is NOT Peachy

Hi Everyone,

I rustled up another quick card for me yesterday, boy it's like a sauna in my craft room, so I need to be quick before I melt, lol.

So today's card was made using the Pion Design paper collection Life is Peachy but as you will see there are a varierty of colours that you can mix/match or remain monochromatic.


The image is also from Pion Design Grandma's Attic Tinted called Bouquet.

The chipboard stave with birds on is by Wycinanka and as always links can be found at the bottom.



I added a lace butterfly and removed the single pearl and replaced with a button Alexis.  I also used the leaf pearl trim.

I added a little frantage in shabby white here and there.

The floral bouquet is made up of roses, berries and pomegranates with a flower rhinestone button in the centre.

I cut some leaves using a scrap man leaves die set and Pion Design White I cardstock and used a Gallery Turquoise pastel to colour them.




Hope you like it.

Tracy x




No comments:

Post a Comment