Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Crafteezee Design Team Call


Hello Everyone,

I have an exciting announcement for you all.  I have decided to do a design team all and I would love to hear from those who are interested in joining our team.

I am looking for designers who love our products;  I am looking for designers who wish to be on either:-

2 projects per month and a challenge card every other month
4 projects per month and a challenge card every other month

I am also looking for designers to be on the Foamiran Team 

In addition to the above there are times when I might ask you to appear in magazines, this is optional but additional cards would be required, although these can be used for future posts.

Please specify one of the three options above you would like to be considered for when applying.

Here's the rest of the details:-

You will need an Active Blog

An Active Facebook Account

Participation in advertising on social media sites that you belong to.

Good clear photos of your cards/projects and close ups of the Crafteezee items used

In return you will receive:-

Regular products from new releases

Discount in our online shop

If you would like to apply please send me two photo's of recent projects and a link to your blog.  Please mark subject as DT Call.  This can be sent to 

crafteezee@gmail.com

This DT Call will close 24th August

Good luck All 
Tracy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment