Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Organza foam rose

Hello lovely people!


I like to challenging myself, so much so for that when Tracy asked me represent the brand new foam and to make a flower with it, I did not waste any time.
Here is it my first and successful attempt making at making an Organza Rose!




The new material is very delicate, transparent, silky soft and feather light . You do not need to use any heat source to shape it. No blisters and bruised fingers any more.




I used a few colours to die the rose and its leaves and believe me, I had so much fun playing with this new foam. I hope you enjoy working with organza foam as much as I've enjoyed.




Thank you for coming around!
Happy crafty week!
Hugs!
Elena xxx




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: