Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

I Brought The Cake

Hello everyone!

It's another Friday and here is another card to share with you. 
Today I used on of my LDRS Polkadoodles rubbe stamp called I Brought The Cake.




I coloured the image with distress inks, ink pads and re inkers.
I cut out the image with  one of my old LDRS dies.

The paper pads used for this card are Reprint Big Felicity and Reprint Butterflies.



I used another LDRS die.  The second one is a die from Little Darlings Background Builders 1 Die Set... and is on sale!!!

I added few Scrapiniec chipboard called Alamor Corners.



Here are also few flowers... Pixie Blooms White, Sweetheart Blossoms and Rose Open Rose.




This is all from me today.
Hope I inspire you in this hot Summer days.

Hugs, Barbara GR



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment