Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Wedding card

Hello everyone!

Today is time for a Wedding card. I made this one for my sisters's in low fiend... 
I made one card few time ago but I decided to made another one like my first card.
I love blue colors and I think that this one is perfect for her.



Paper pads selected are all from Maja Design Celebration collection. 
I chose Enterainment and Anniversary sheets. 
For the card shape I chose Maja Design SOC Vintage Teal paper pad.



 Mr & Mrs on my card are from Magnolia Rubber stamp collection and are 
coloured with my Prismacolors pencils...

All flowers around this cute image stamped on Fabriano watercolour paper are
mostly from Tracy's gorgeou shop. 
Here are Wild Orchid Crafts Apple Blossom MIXED PINK
Open Roses 15mm WHITE
Meadow Spray White
and
Foam Stamens 5mm WHITE.

Dies used are from Magnolia doohickey kits...



I don't know if you see... but I added on all my card different sizes of 
white half pearls... just to embellish it...
Hope you like it!

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


No comments:

Post a Comment