Pages

Sunday 27 October 2019

ADU What to Wear?

Hello dear Crafteezee friends!

Sharing with you today my latest creation using the new All Dressed Up Stamps. 



This set is called 'What to Wear?' comes with different stamps to use either in one whole set or else using parts of it.


I have coloured this lady up with distress inks


I have used the Maja Design paper itself and stamped the small images on both white cardstock and design paper and used foam pads to pop them up.  Have done so on the hat boxes and the bag hanging by the door frame.

I have stamped the chandelier on the paper directly


Other parts like the crown on this card I stamped on kraft paper itself at the background.


I have embossed the sentiment and framed it to give it prominence :)

Sending you lots of love your way

xoxo

Claire



2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love what you’ve made here. Like the dotty paper use under/on things. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete