Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

All Dressed Up!!! What to Wear

 Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  

I'ts Suzi here today sharing my design team project.

 This time I decided to make a DL card (haven't made one of these in ages)
I used the gorgeous All Dressed Up Stamp "What To Wear"

She has been coloured with Distress Re-inkers and fussy cut out before
adding her to the swirly layer.  I also stamped some of the hearts and 
the sentiment from the same stamp set. 



 The papers are from Stamperia and are called Grand Hotel.  I paired my main
image mount with the lovely Fantasy die which was cut out twice and added 
just behind the image. 

The small Gardenias, rose and Lady E Design leaves die set off the card perfectly
along with the lovely pearl trim.


 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 
Suzi 



2 comments: