Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Tags with Lemoncraft Sense & Sensibilty

Hello, today I have two pretty tags to share with you.



Inspired by the tags from Frank Garcia I cut to large tag shapes out of
 2 mm thick kraftboard and distressed the edges.

Next I covered the tags with the beautiful Sense and Sensibility papers from Lemoncraft.
I made multiple layers with the patterned papers and placed lace between the layers.




I also glued blue cascade pearls on the papers.




To finish the tags I used delicate flowers and two bows made from left over tulle.




Lemoncraft has got some awesome paper collections,  but I think Sense & Sensibility
is one of my favorites so far.




Thank you for stopping by the Crafteezee blog, check out the shop for more
Lemoncraft pretty papers.

Hugs, Henriëtte.


No comments:

Post a Comment