Pages

Thursday 10 October 2019

Time to Sparkle - Gift bag

 Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  

I'ts Suzi here today bringing you my design team project.

 I always need gift bags so I keep a few in my stash ready to grab when needed.

I used Sweet All Dressed Up Time to Sparkle stamp and coloured this 
cutie with copics and Derwent soft pencils adding a bit of glitter
to her wings and ribbon.  



Papers are Grand Hotel from Stamperia, and the pretty swirl leaf is from
Lady E designs,  I added a lovely pearl and diamante trim to the bottom of the bag
with a couple of tags tucked into the top. 





Those flowers and pretty Lady E design leaf finish the bag off beautifully. 


Thank you for popping in to visit with us I hope
you'll come back and see us again soon

Hugs 
Suzi 



No comments:

Post a Comment