Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Christmas Tag Wardrobe

Happy Monday!  Today I have a special project made with Pion Design's new Christmas collection "A Christmas To Remember."  These papers are beautiful and certainly get you in the holiday crafting spirit.  Beautiful embellishments can make projects even more special, so be sure and visit the Crafteezee Shop for an amazing selection!




Once the wardrobe is opened, you can see a dowel with a few tags from the collection.





I hope you all have a great week! 
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Totally amazing work and so sooo beautiful as everything you ever touches. You just know, how to push my buttons and make me get started to do some work, as I always want to replicate everything you ever do ha ha ha. Stunning as usual hun, I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete