Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

All Dressed Up 'Little Skater'

Good morning folks, it's Ann-Marie here just popping in with some Friday crafty inspiration for you.

I have a little bit of All Dressed Up love to share with a card I've made using the sweet 'Little Skater' from the newly released stamps.

I've stamped her onto kraft card and coloured her with a mix of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers and then used cool gray Prismacolor pencils to soften up the background.  The gorgeous Mintay 'The Sweetest Christmas' papers were the inspiration for the colour scheme, just love love love these papers!


I used one of the sheets of papers and cut out some of the design to use as added layers under my image and finished off with some beautiful Gwendoline lace.


Okay that's all from me today crafty friends.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image. Great colouring too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card l just love all that you have done to create it x

    ReplyDelete