Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Winter Angel

Good morning lovely crafty people, it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share a little inspiration with you.


For my make this week I have used the adorable new All Dressed Up stamp 'Winter Angel'.  I have coloured her with copics to compliment the beautiful Pion papers 'Greetings from the North Pole' and oh my these are simply gorgeous.



I have used a Laserowe frame to outline the image.  I painted it up with white paint and then whilst wet sprinkled it with fine glitter and twinklets.  I added little gems in her flower headress and lots of glitter to her wings.  


Okay so that's all from me today.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend and grab yourself some crafty time.

Take care
Ann-Marie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment