Pages

Sunday 6 October 2019

All Dressed Up 'Little Dreamer'

Good morning everyone and a very happy crafty Thursday to you.  It's Ann-Marie popping in to share a card I have made using the new All Dressed Up polymer stamp 'Little Dreamer' and she's a real sweetie pie.

I used some gorgeous Mintay 'Old Manor' papers on my card.  Now these papers are absolutely divine and I'll be honest it's not a colour theme I would normally go for but oh my I think I'm smitten.  I love them, the quality is amazing and the colours are so beautiful and pretty I may just have to stock up.


So the papers inspired the colour scheme for 'Little Dreamer' and I've used copics for this.  I softened it all up by inking around the edges with some distress ink and chose to mat everything on black card and love how it makes it all pop.


I used a little Fantasy chipboard which I dirtied up with inks to tone in with everything else, added a few flowers and ribbon and that fab leaf spray from Lady E Design is something I can see myself using so much.  I added some bling with the pearl ribbon trim and my card sort of just came together so easy.  Love it when that happens!


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have a great weekend and grab some crafty time.

Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx




1 comment:

  1. So pretty and creative as always l just love your creation x

    ReplyDelete