Pages

Monday 28 December 2015

Call me maybe

Hello and good morning everyone,

I hope you spent some wonderful and happy Christmas days. I enjoyed some days off and am a bit sad that the most magical time of the year is past again. I am already back at work today, but some more days off ahead over New Year... yeah!!

Today I want to show you my project made with the fun Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Phone. I wanted to make kind of a drawer with it and I really am happy with how it turned out.


From the side...


And some more close ups...

 

The coloring of the image is made with Distress Inks.



Thank you for looking. I wish you a happy day now!
Hugs, Karina


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I must have this template...lol!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Love everything about it ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. Love everything about it ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable love all those little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This one is so sweet! "Call me maybe":) Like from that famous song:) I will share it with my writer from www.best-essays.co.uk, she will love it!

    ReplyDelete