Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Jog on



Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I've been a busy bee, look who has joined our family :)


Meet little Jaxx, he is just the most adorable Bichon Frise puppy and is settling in just fine.  He is just so adorable.

OK so onto my card.  
Below is the floral display.  I used a Joycraft glittered bobbly flower 071. I added a Marianne Forest Branch cut in the matching papers to finish the 
arrangement.


The gorgeous little butterfly is new and is from the new release garden set



Here is the other butterfly from the same set, aren't they gorgeous.  I have also used the Marianne Design Flower Doily, another gorgeous die.

I added the number 50 to the Dutch Doobadoo cardboard balloon.

We also have the NEW Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pens which I used for the centre of the butterfly :)




Across the top is the new flower border die and I used the little flower die from the garden set for the centres 

.
I added a tag, tied with cord and a scarf charm.


I added a tag using one of the tag dies and added the word "happy"..


To the left hand side I added Round 2, love this die :)


I have added tulle to the bottom of the card.



The image is coloured with distress inks and layered onto the Square from the Square and Chandelier die set.


I had to make a birthday card for my niece but she's a plain Jane girl and I find these plain cards difficult but I thought the lollipop card would suit the bill.  


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card so much to look at its beautifully coloured and what a cutie your holding there hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Jaxx is so adorable...I almost forgot to look at your creations...LOL!!!
    But they are wonderful, as always...:-)
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so sweet, oh but Jaxx is adorable. Bichon's are wonderful, I know I have an 11 year old one and he is gorgeous. Enjoy himx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous! Hello Jaxx. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete