Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Envelope and gift box.

 It is lovely to be back again with my inspiration post.

I have made today an envelope and gift bag - they are so cute.

I have really enjoyed making these. I wonder who is going to get something nice for Christmas that will fit into this gift bag!!! Maybe I will treat myself to a Nikki Lissoni necklace!!!

You will find the link to all the Noor Design products at the bottom of this page.


I love these cute borders. Just the right finishing touch to these two project. They come in a set of four. 


The gorgeous flowers apart from the white Daisy have all been coloured using a combination of the Marion smith color lab starter pack and the Lindys Stamp Gang misters - Angelic Christmas. So rich in colour with some lovely sparkle. I do love sparkle.



 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
Just a reminder that we have a Winter Wonderland challenge going on at the moment. It would be lovely to see you there.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

7 comments:

  1. Really pretty!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just want to say thank you Gaby for the comments. They are always appreciated.
      Hugs Sharon. x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just want to say thank you for the comments you leave. They are always appreciated.
      Hugs Sharon. x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Sandra.
      Hugs Sharon. x

      Delete
  4. Stunning makes! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete