Pages

Saturday 5 December 2015

Flower Shadow Box/ Frame

Hi all,

Hope you are not all tired out with the christmas shopping.  The new Dutch Doobadoo release has arrived and I couldn't wait to play with the Flower Frame and this is what I made.



I have used lots of gesso, alot of elements have been painted white with the gesso and I also added a greyboard house and painted it white too, just under the embrace word.




I also added a softwood puzzle piece and yep, again painted it white. These softboard pieces are so handy to have in your stash, they make the perfect embellishments.


All links below.



I also have a Christmas card to share with you.  Painted with distress inks.  I have added the Marianne Design Tassel die and bell end caps and tied to the tag.  These have been really popular.





I need to run, got a puppy to pick up :)

Hugs Tracy x









The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and so delicate looking so much to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shadow box and a really pretty card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete