Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Happy Holidays

Hello and good morning everyone!

It's my turn again to share some Christmas inspiration...
For this post I've made an envelope with Envelope Art A4 Scallop. I made it in non traditional colours... I love pink....soooo... this is  my project...


I used Let It Snow paper pad . I think that is so beautiful and perfect.
Here I've used also Cutting & Embossing Oval Die.
Sentiment and reindeer from Craft Art A5 Christmas pad.



On this side I used Cutting & Embossing Border Die and few dies from Oval Die set.


Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a nice day!

Barbara GR



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is so beautiful! Those deers are on my wishlist. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete