Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

Romance Swing Card

Hello and good morning everyone... today I am showing you a wintery card I made with the fab Dutch Doobadoo Swing Card Art Romance... I so love this shape! It makes so special cards... really amazing.


Below you can see a close up of the coloring I made with Distress Inks...


And some more close ups of my card...





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


I wish you a happy day! Thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

4 comments:

  1. So lovely and sweet, I really like it!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful, it would be so useful to share some work in progress photos to see how this comes together? Lovely festive card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Love this card, it is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful & such a cute image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete