Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

North Pole Postage

Hello and good morning everyone!

I'm so glad to be here today and  have the opportunity to share my creation with you! Thank you so much Tracy!!!!
I've made a card with Duch Doobadoo Mittens stencil. I love it!




This beautiful paper is from Joy crafts Baby paper block. I used the blue one with dots.
Here I also used my lovely Cutting & Embossing Oval Die and Large Leaf Die.



I added a postmark, snowflake and two Christmas balls from A5 Christmas craft art...
I've used Gesso and sparkle for finishing this card.



Hugs,
Barbara GR




5 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the detail. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much gorgeousness Barbara. Lovely to see you here.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete