Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Challenge # 13 - Winter Wonderland


Hello Everyone and welcome to another exciting challenge at Noor!DesignUK

Firstly thank you to all those who entered our "Anything Goes" challenge and apologies if the DT didn't get round to visiting your blogs, we are a little thin on the ground at the moment.

The winner of the Noor Design £10 Store voucher chosen by random org is.

.....no.20 Shirley (Nannyflash)

and
The winner of the Ribbon Girl £10 Gift Voucher is

....no. 102 Lucy W


Congratulations ladies. 
Please email me Crafteezee.Noordesign@gmail.com to claim your prizes :)
(prizes must be claimed within one week of announcing the winners)

----------------------------

For this month we would like to see Winter Wonderland .


The prize will be a £10 Gift Voucher to the Noor!Design UK Store

Now let's see what fabulous inspiration the DT have for you this month...

TRACY
Products Used:-




Karina

 Products used:

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners.
    Wow, fabulous makes from the team! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations from the DT team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..........stunning creations girls. I've not crafted for 6 months & seeing these gets the old craft juices flowing. Amazing as always
    Hope you all have a wonderful christmas. Tracy sweetie I wish you all the very best for your store in 2016 though I'm sure it will go from strength to strength hun. Not sure if you got my email I sent you hun.
    Take care everyone.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky. Yes I did and I replied immediately. Hope you had a good Christmas and I will take this s opportunity to wish you a happy and healthy new year.
      Tracy x

      Delete