Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

My final Christmas card.

Good morning.
 
I hope  you are all well and looking forward to Christmas.
 
I have closed my craft room doors for a week as I have so much to do at home.
 
I am sharing with you today a non traditional Christmas Card. I was actually going to put butterflies on it but I thought that was a bit too un-Christmassy.
 
 
The gorgeous pink papers are taken from the With Love paper pad. They are truly gorgeous and the main reason I chose to do a pink Christmas card.
 

Various leaves have been added including the Vintage flourish leaf with hearts, flourish Holly leaf and the large leaf die.
 

 
I have used the large heart with butterfly die (not used the butterfly) and the flower above is from the 0459 cutting and embossing flower frame.
 

 
 I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas.

See you next week with my first mixed media project..

Hugs Sharon. x



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. A funny lovely card!!!
    Merry Christmas, hugsss Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Tracy - love the non-traditional design. That little birdie and sentiment is gorgeous........is it a stamp or a digi? Would love to know. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. It is a digital imdge from Stramstad scrapbooking. So cute aren't they. X

      Delete
    2. Hi Sharon - thanks for the information. Just been over to Stromstad Scrapbooking and bought a couple.......or three......... (!) of her digistamps. They are so cute. xxx

      Delete
  3. Sweet, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Can you tell me which glitter you used on the hat please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crazy Bird. The glitter is Diamond dust.
      Thank you for your comments.
      Sharon. X

      Delete