Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Xmas Wish

Hello and good morning everyone, are you in Christmas mood too? I am, definitely, especially when it comes to create cards. I so love to make Christmas and winterly cards and can make them the whole year :-). Have you already seen the Dutch Doobadoo Swing Card Art Circle? I so love it as you can make really very exclusive cards with it. Everyone who receive such a special card will love it, that's for sure!


I loved to combine the craft cardstock with the gorgous papers from the Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays paper pads.


I also love the Bingo Clear Stamps, as they are useful for so many occasions, not just Christms.


The stars edge die makes a perfect addition to this card. The stars I added onto the card are the left overs from the edge die cutting.


All the products I used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments: