Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

Cupcake Princess

Hello! Linda here with my turn to post some inspiration.  I've had such a busy week, still in pain with back and it's my partner's birthday also, so I really don't know which way is up at the moment. So I was very last minute with my project, but I hope you like it.

I've listed all the products I used from the Noor! Design UK shop at the end of my post for you.

I used the very pretty Romance paper pad and I decided to use a lovely Mo Manning digi called Cupcake Princess Violet, that I've had in a folder for ages, just waiting on the right project, I coloured her simply with my distress inks. 



I had another play with the No End Border Dies and thought they'd be perfect for a 'magic' card, so I made a quick one. 
The image was quite a small one, so I fussy cut her and mounted her on the Circle with Butterflies, such a pretty die. I kept the embellishing pretty simple, just some glitter and pearls and layered in some cheesecloth. The sentiment is from the Paper Art Valentine set. Finally I added some touched of Gesso to help shabby her up a little.


That's all from me for now, see you soon! :) xx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments: