Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Strawberry Fields

Hi Everyone,

I'm sharing coming into stores in February.  This image is called "Strawberry Fields" by Candibean and is being released at CHA. Isn't it sooo cute. The image will also be available from Noor Design UK and pre-order will be up soon, how exciting.


Coloured with distress inks.


I added a strawberry die cut to the left hand side and used the white dutch doobadoo pearl pen to add some white dots to the strawberry. I have also used the Heart diecut and stamped the world Love from the Sending Love sentiment set.


I added a heart swirl diecut and strawberry leaves to the flower arrangement.  I used the Color Lab kit to change the colour of a white flower to the lilac to match the coloured image.




I diecut the large leaf die and split it to add in different directions to the small flower arrangement on the top left.



Hugs Tracy x




5 comments:

  1. Berry sweet...:-)!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love strawberries and that die is super sweet! Think that will be my next purchase. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete