Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Garden Frame

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a wonderful festive season and a great start into the 2016. 

I created a special project the last few days with the gorgeous Dutch Doobadoo flower shadow box. Look...


I painted it with pink gesso (I mixed some red into the white gesso). Afterwards I made some decoupage with old newspaper scraps and covered the edges with white gesso and crackle paint.


The embellishments are made with the Spring Garden Set.






Now I wish you a happy day and thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, beautiful pink tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Just stunning! LOVE those papers!

    ReplyDelete