Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Wedding Shadow Box

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
I am sharing with you today my Shadow Box. Another project I have enjoyed making.
I have used paper from two pads "With Love" and "Pretty Papers" for the base. The paper text is from the Rustic wood paper pad.
The central image is from the Floral pictures and paper pad.

I cut the doves out twice. Once with white card and a second with green paper which I stuck on top for the leaves and branches.

I added glue to the butterflies and then added sparkling flock.


Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you enjoyed looking at my project.
See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sharon, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romantic!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful xx I read your blog everyday, love follow by email lol but don't always comment but this one made me pop in x Just Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's devine! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete