Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Dress up


Good morning.
 
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and New Year and not finding it too difficult to get back to normality again.
 
 
I have had so much fun putting together todays project. Slightly daunted when I started this as she is so tall so I decided to go for a tag as the proportions seemed to suit her better. It took me back to my childhood playing with the paper dress up dolls.
 
 
The papers are perfect for this dressing up tag as they have buttons, rulers and scissors printed on them and I just love her patchwork trousers.

 
The gorgeous butterfly is from the Spring collection of dies - just love the set and I am sure it will be used a great deal.
The flowers I have coloured using the Marion Smith colour lab starter kit.
 
 
Don't you just love punctuation mask art. I wrote the wording on the tag as everyone seems to be adding hash tag at the moment - probably down to Twitter. There is a hash tag in the mask art but the bag is covering it.
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comment.
 
See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Great look...:-)!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funky, and I so love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete