Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Card Art Fox.


Good morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
 
I am here today with a really cute project which I had such fun with - I hope you like it.
 
 
For the background paper, I used the birch tree stencil and coloured it with Distress marker ink pads using a stippling brush.
 
 
The fence, log, branch and cute little bird are all from the spring garden set. There are so many fab elements included in this set, I am sure I will be using them over and over.
 
The flowers have been coloured using the Marion Smith colour lab starter set and the Angelic Christmas sprays.
 


 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
See you again soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments: