Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

Mug card art.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and looking forward to a lovely weekend.

I don't usually post on a Saturday, so how lucky am I to post twice in a week.

I have a card to show you today using the Dutch Doobadoo Mug Card Art and a little gift box using the Merci Box Art - this is so sweet.
 
 

I think the little butterfly is so cute and it is from the Spring Garden set. There are so many gorgeous elements in this set.
 


The papers are from the Good Old Days paper pad - I love pink and green together.

 
Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
See you soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. I love tea, I love this mug!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous beautiful details and super design
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete