Pages

Friday 29 January 2016

For You with Love

Just jumping in before you get to today's beautiful inspiration.  As you know this past month Barbara has brought us some beautiful projects.  I asked Barbara if she would like to join our Design Team and guess what she said............ yes of course and I totally delighted............

Please give a very warm welcome to Barbara as our newest DT Member and I am sure she will be delighting you with her gorgeous crafty makes


.........................................................................

Helllo,

Today I'm sharing my first project as a Noor! Design U.K. DT!!!! Thank you Tracy for this fantastic adventure! LOL

On this occasion I've made a box  with Dutch Doobadoo Box Art A4 Baroque and little envelope with Envelope Art A4 Scallop.



How I made a little envelope with a Dutch Doobadoo stencil? Quite simple... I reduced it. 
Looked like this...



Papers used are from Joy Crafts. I've distressed all the paper edges and then I've added a bit of Gesso to give it the vintage look.




For the "cookies box" I've also used Cutting & embossing Joy Doili Edge Die.



Hope you enjoy like me!

See you very soon with some new inspiration!
Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barbara! Well deserved!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have you join the team Barbara and so well deserved. I am sure you will love it here.
    Hugs Sharon.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set. Congratulations on your DT post. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete