Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Wintry Window Scence


Hi everyone, Keeley here this Tuesday morning, it feels so strange!  Today I am here to share my Wintry Plaque with you all.

I have used the new Window Stamp, along with the Essential Ovals.


 I have just stamped it straight onto Kraft Card, coloured the flowers and used Green Flock on the leaves.  I have then added the Liquid Pearls around the window for snow.  


I just love how my tree turned out.  I have cut out individual leaves and randomly stuck them together to form a tree shape.  I have tucked in Natural Fibre's along with our Artificial White Flowers.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely wintery creation. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fabulous design...beautifully done!! I love the tree and...well just everything about this gorgeous plaque!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete