Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

My Valentine

Hi everyone! Linda here and I'm so excited to be with you here today as a special guest for Noor! Design U.K.

When the lovely Tracy asked me if I would like to join the team for a guest spot I couldn't wait to get creating and I was sent a bunch of lovely goodies to play with.

The With Love papers caught my eye right away with their lovely tones and I knew just the image to use with them and duly coloured her with some distress ink markers in complementary shades.


I went for a bit of a love letter theme here and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.


Love this pretty butterfly die, I've listed all my items at the end of my post.


The Love Mail stamp from the Paper Art Valentine set really went well with my chosen theme, I used the Kraft Art leaves, but wanted them white, so I slathered them with plenty of gesso.

I do hope you like my make for today and I will see you again next week for some more inspiration!

Happy crafting! :) xx



3 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how pretty is your card so beautifully put together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special. love the composition. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete