Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Deep as the Ocean

Hello everyone and good morning, I hope you are well and had a wonderful weekend. Mine was great, lots of crafting... so a perfect weekend for me :-)

Today I show you a Sea themed card I made, using the fab Under The Sea papers. They are currently out of stock, but you still can order them. Tracy will have them back in store soon.


Below you can see some close ups of my card... the sentiment is from the Seashore set. I love them, they are perfect for any sealife themed project (one of my fave theme by the way :-)



Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day and bye for now.
Hugs, Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. She is lovely...:-)!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome love it and that image is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh!!! Adorable card! Love it!!
    This image is stuning, she is so sweet and sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, I too love sea themed projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love the attention to detail. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! Great colouring and combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card I love the papers and of course the image is so sweet, do you have a link for her please

    ReplyDelete